Inverness Airport Car Rental
Pick Up and Drop Off Procedures
Arnold Clark Car & Van Rental
Tel No: 01463 723720
Branch Opening Hours
Mon-Fri: 08:00 – 19:00
Sat: 08:00 – 17:00
Sun: 09:00 – 17:00
Please note – The branch is NOT located at the Airport
During Branch Opening Hours
On arrival at Inverness Airport, proceed to the Arrivals Lounge to collect your baggage. An Arnold Clark staff member will be waiting for you outside of arrivals on the main concourse displaying an Arnold Clark Car & Van Rental board.
The shuttle bus will be waiting outside the terminal building ready to transfer you to the Inverness Airport branch where you will collect your rental vehicle.
Please note: The Inverness Airport branch is nine miles from the terminal building, keep this in mind when arriving at the airport.
During branch opening hours, rental vehicles should be returned to the branch on Harbour Road, Inverness. Upon return to the branch your vehicle will be checked in prior to your transfer to Inverness Airport in the shuttle bus.
Please allow at least 45 minutes for your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
Outside Branch Opening Hours
With prior notice an airport out-of-hours vehicle delivery service can be provided.
Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange this. The cost of this service varies depending on the day and time.
With prior notice we can provide an airport out-of-hours vehicle drop-off service.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
- Please park your rental vehicle in one of the NCP short stay car parks at Inverness Airport.
- Leave car park ticket issued in the vehicle glove compartment or sun visor out of sight.
- Please ensure you have removed all your belongings from the rental vehicle before locking it securely.
- Proceed to the Information Desk inside the terminal building – immediately through the automatic doors by the public phone on the left hand side.
- Please drop the vehicle keys in the key drop-off box, clearly marked with the location of where the vehicle is parked.
Please remember to bring your full driving licence (card and paper, if applicable), DVLA Code, credit card, passport (if applicable) and two proof of address with you when renting a vehicle.
Please remember to bring your full driving licence (card and paper, if applicable), credit card and passport with you when renting a vehicle.